CONDITIONS AND REGULATIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
All the participants in the tour or school will be made affiliate members of the Il Monte Motoclub.
-Your Bike must be in full working order.
- The tyres must be in good condition; we strongly recommend the installation of systems Mousse or puncture repair system.
- The bike must be insured with a license plate and be road legal.
- The participant must have appropriate clothing (protection, helmet, etc.).
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent
- You are reminded that in all situations you are responsible for your own actions.
- It is essential that you maintain a polite and respectful behavior towards all other members of the school or tour and anyone you meet whilst with Il Monte.
- For those wishing to take advantage of the rental of the equipment it is important to report it at the time of booking and you are encouraged to arrive early to allow the organisation to carry out the installation work.
_ We are equipped to service the recovery of your vehicle in case of breakage (Service which provides only for reimbursement of expenses)
We will always Demonstrate to all with our actions and behaviour that
WE ARE FANS OF MOTION AND LOVE NATURE AND THE ENVIRONMENT. WE ARE NOT THE BARBARIANS THAT PUBLIC OPINION OFTEN PAINTS US TO BE.
Prignano Sulla Secchia
41048 Paolo Ceci +393356746333
Sara Bioli +393335818770 firstname.lastname@example.org